Please only continue to use our website, and according transfers of information, if you agree to the following:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics we’ve incorporated. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website contains links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Maths Tutor Help is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, Maths Tutor Help is the data controller. We may use sub-contractors to maintain this website and to store data off-site for the purpose of disaster recovery. Such outside sub-contractors are required to keep any information obtained confidential and will not use such information except to fulfil obligations to Maths Tutor Help. Save for any requests by Government Agencies, Maths Tutor Help will not disclose to anyone else the information collected about you on this website.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information that is held on you, please contact Maths Tutor Help. We will not sell, distribute or part with your personal information to third parties unless required to do so by Law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information relating to our services but not for any other purposes, and you may opt out of receiving such information.