When it’s crunch time, Maths Tutor Help steps in to prepare learners for their most important exams. From school entrance tests and GCSEs to higher A-Level concepts, nothing’s out of our bounds for a comprehensive revision course.
Covering pupils all the way from 11-18 years of age, we find the best tutors for you, drawing out your potential so it can shine in the examination hall.
The advantages of a revision course are manifold, including:
- Full preparation for upcoming tests, including GCSEs
- A better chance of being accepted for an apprenticeship, college or university application
- Increased confidence, with the satisfaction of being ahead of your peers
- Limited anxiety and stress
- Revision techniques that will stay with you for life.
The details of our revision courses encompass:
- Customised worksheets created by maths experts
- Revision tips, with past papers for examples
- Small class sizes
- An environment of calm, comfort and incisive thinking
- A very affordable price
Where is tuition based?
Subject to demand and bookings, we provide revision classes across Greater Manchester, as well as upcoming venues in the wider spectrum of the UK. Our GCSE course, for instance, is based at Levenshulme High School. Our New Maths Course page has more information, and we regularly host revision sessions during school holidays.
What should I expect?
Each session lasts 1.5 hours, during which you will be guided through past exam papers and core elements of the syllabus, with the help of an experienced, DBS-checked maths teacher.
Each lesson is just £20.
Get in touch
If you have any more questions about what we do, or upcoming revision courses, you can contact us, or fill out the form below.